Hi!

The short explanation of the problem is that
sage/combinat/some_hopf_algebras/all.py was not importing parking functions
from the right place.  It should have been using
sage.combinat.parking_functions.  I have added a patch
temporary_parking_import_fix-ht.patch which fixes this.  Jean-Baptiste,
please feel free to fix the problem however you like and delete my patch.
Martin, sage should now run okay with the queue installed.

I had trouble replicating this issue, and for a reason that is a bit
interesting (I think).

The point is that the import statement used to be right; the parking
functions files moved.  And by default, sage does not clean up the old .py
and .pyc files from the old compilations, so they are still sitting in
local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sage/combinat/some_hopf_algebra, and as a
result, sage is willing to import from them.  If you want sage to remove
them when doing the rebuild, you have to tell it to.  See #5977.

cheers,

Hugh