Hey Jean-Yves,
   If you want to write a small patch to fix this to get something merged
into sage, please let me know because I might need to rebase
trac_8392-check_permutation-ts.patch (I can also review it). Otherwise I
can work the fix in my aforementioned patch because I'm reworking the RSK
interface (turns out I've unintentionally had the fix for this, although
it's not yet in Permutation_class.robinson_schensted() :-P ).

Thanks,
Travis