Having been advised by the code barons that I should not
use "asserts" except to check against mathematical impossibilities
occurring during execution, I need to raise exceptions.
What is the right way to put in the answer to the automatic doctest
for raising an exception? I'm having trouble getting the right output to
match.

My patch is trac_12774-coxeter-ms.patch on the queue and
the problem is in

sage -t categories/weyl_groups.py

--Mark