Hey Mike,

Q#1
> I was going to try to track down a bug that seems to happen when I install
> sage-combinat and then compile the documentation:
>
> Can someone tell me why I am seeing this error when I am running
> sage -docbuild reference html ?
>
> reading sources... [100%] structure
>

> /Applications/sage-5.7.beta3/devel/sage/doc/en/reference/combinat/index.rst:4:
>
> WARNING: toctree contains reference to nonexisting document
> u'sage/combinat/parking_functions'
>
> I don't have this error before I install sage-combinat, and after (no
> matter which branch I am using) I do have it.

It's strange that this happens on all branches, typically what happens to
cause this error is a file is added to a .rst file (i.e. built and linked
in the doc), then you remove the patch which adds that file, but because
the doc is not rebuilt, it's looking for the now non-existent file.

> Q#2:
>
> If I apply the whole queue, then sage crashes:

> | Sage Version 5.7.beta3, Release Date: 2013-02-05                   |
> | Type "notebook()" for the browser-based notebook interface.        |
> | Type "help()" for help.                                            |
> *                                                                    *
> * Warning: this is a prerelease version, and it may be unstable.     *
> *                                                                    *

> Oops, Sage crashed. We do our best to make it stable, but...
> -----------------------
>
> Below is my crash report.  BTW, I am doing this after Travis says that he
> did the rebase of #10963.
>
> -Mike
>
> IPython post-mortem report
>
> {'commit_hash': '177894e',
>  'commit_source': 'installation',
>  'default_encoding': 'UTF-8',
>  'ipython_path':
> '/Applications/sage-5.7.beta3/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/IPython',
>  'ipython_version': '0.13.1',
>  'os_name': 'posix',
>  'platform': 'Darwin-12.2.1-x86_64-i386-64bit',
>  'sys_executable': '/Applications/sage-5.7.beta3/local/bin/python',
>  'sys_platform': 'darwin',
>  'sys_version': '2.7.3 (default, Feb  9 2013, 11:28:53) \n[GCC 4.6.3]'}

/Applications/sage-5.7.beta3/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sage/combinat/scha.py

> in <module>()
>      40   products and to superclasses for coproducts
>      41
>      42 """
>      43
> #*****************************************************************************
>      44 #       Copyright (C) 2010-2012 Franco Saliola
> <sal...@gmail.com<javascript:>
> >
>      45 #
>      46 #  Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License
> (GPL)
>      47 #                  http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
>      48
> #******************************************************************************
>      49
>      50 from sage.categories.all import Rings, Realizations
>      51 from sage.categories.all import tensor
>      52 from sage.categories.category_types import Category_realization
>      53 from sage.categories.realizations import
> Category_realization_of_parent
>      54 from sage.categories.infinite_enumerated_sets import
> InfiniteEnumeratedSets
> ---> 55 from sage.categories.graded_enumerated_sets import
> GradedEnumeratedSets
>         global sage.categories.graded_enumerated_sets = undefined
>         global GradedEnumeratedSets = undefined
>      56 from sage.combinat.free_module import CombinatorialFreeModule
>      57 from sage.combinat.combinat import CombinatorialObject,
> CombinatorialClass, InfiniteAbstractCombinatorialClass
>      58 from sage.combinat.subset import Subsets
>      59 from sage.misc.bindable_class import BindableClass
>      60 from sage.misc.cachefunc import cached_method
>      61 from sage.structure.parent import Parent
>      62 from sage.structure.unique_representation import
> UniqueRepresentation
>      63 from sage.misc.lazy_attribute import lazy_attribute
>      64 from sage.categories.graded_hopf_algebras_with_basis import
> GradedHopfAlgebrasWithBasis
>      65 from sage.categories.graded_hopf_algebras import GradedHopfAlgebras
>      66 from sage.rings.rational_field import QQ
>      67 from sage.rings.number_field.number_field import CyclotomicField
>      68 from sage.rings.finite_rings.constructor import GF
>      69 from sage.combinat.set_partition import SetPartitions
>      70 from sage.sets.set import Set, Set_object_enumerated
>
> ImportError: No module named graded_enumerated_sets

There are two patches in the queue which uses graded_enumerated_sets, but
because Vincent changed the name of the class and file (I think it's now
GradedSets), it no longer exists. The first is Vincent's
"language-vd.patch" which is under the guard +languages so it should not be
applied. However there is another patch "scha-cleanup-fs.patch" (I think
that would be Franco's) down in the experimental section which uses it.
I've disabled it for now, so now the queue should apply and sage should
start (I'm building it right now, if there's any problems, I'll post
another reply).

Best,
Travis