Hi Nicolas,

On 2013-02-26, Nicolas M. Thiery <nicolas.thi...@u-psud.fr> wrote:
>> In my current (not yet posted) patch, the coercion is missing:
>>   sage: G = CombinatorialFreeModule(ZZ, [1,2,3,4], prefix="G")
>>   sage: y = CombinatorialFreeModule(ZZ, [1,2,3,4], prefix='y')
>>   sage: G.has_coerce_map_from(y)
>>   False
>>
>> Hope it isn't too difficult to add.
>
> That's perfect: I don't want this coercion :-)

No?

Then all what I have to do is change some tests of the form
    sage: F4 == F2   # F4 was NOT defined just like F2
Expected:
    True
Got:
    False
************************
    sage: F1.zero() == F2.zero()
Expected:
    True
Got:
    False

The first example was testing that we break the unique parent condition,
which is a bug when used together with a cached method.

The second example, I think, is a case where F1 used to be equal to
F2, but is now different.

So, you *really* don't want a coercion between parents that have
previously evaluated equal? I.e., in a case where the only difference is
the prefix? Then I just change the test above.

Best regards,
Simon