> Isn't that nice:

Yeahhhhhhhh ! I love it !!!

Here's the code from Permutation :

        cycles = l.split(")(")
        cycles[0] = cycles[0][1:]
        cycles[-1] = cycles[-1][:-1]
        cycle_list = []
        for c in cycles:
            cycle_list.append(map(int, c.split(",")))

        return from_cycles(max([max(c) for c in cycle_list]), cycle_list)

It first splits your strings into blocks using ")(" which in your case just
resuts in the same string.
Then the first character of your string is removed because the code assumes
it is a (
Then the last character of the string is removed because the code assumes
that it is a )
And then it takes what's left of the string for an integer, because it
expects different integers to be separated by ','

Funny.

Well, if you want to see it fixed I advise you to write the patch yourself,
otherwise I don't see anybody doing it anytime soon. You can cc me for the
review !

Nathann