Dear Sage developers,

On https://combinat.sagemath.org:8080/

You will find a publicly accessible notebook server running with the
Sage-Combinat patches applied. Main use cases: giving access to
colleagues to your in-development code.

As the front page says, it's still pretty experimental. In particular
Sage and Sage-Combinat are updated manually ... when I get to do it ...

I'll advertise it more widely (in particular on the wiki) when we will
have beta tested it more.

Fell free to volunteer to take over the maintenance!