Hi Matthieu,

Do you mean the Sage Days in Orsay next week? I am sure there will be people
that you can talk
to about your code.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Anne

On 6/10/13 6:59 AM, Niles wrote:
> Hi Matthieu,
>
> This would be a really great improvement to Sage -- thanks for letting us
> know.  Unfortunately I am not at the Sage Days this time, but I hope you
> enjoy it :)
>
> best,
> Niles
>

> On Saturday, June 8, 2013 2:58:46 PM UTC-4, matthi...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     If i understood the Sage's developer guide, this is the place to propose
> new features.
>     So, my name is Matthieu Dien, I am student in first year of master.
> During this year, with Marguerite Zamansky, we develop an implementation of
> formal multivariate power series (based on
>     LazyPowerSeries) in order to provide a future implementation of Gfun
> <http://perso.ens-lyon.fr/bruno.salvy/?page_id=48> features (in a
> multivariate way) for Sage.
>     Currently, there is only basic operator on formal multivariate power
> series : addition, subtraction, multiplication, derivation, composition of
> series and the sequence operator.
>     I precise that the implementation is really naive.
>     The next step should be the computing of the recurrence equation of a
> series' term.
>     So, I join you the class (and some examples). You can test and make
> comment about it.
>     If some people are interested by this and want to talk about it, I will
> be here at Sage days.
>
>     Regards
>
>     Matthieu Dien
>

> --

Anne Schilling              E-mail: a...@math.ucdavis.edu
Professor                   Web:    http://www.math.ucdavis.edu/~anne
Department of Mathematics   Office: MSB 3222
University of California    Phone:  (530) 554 2326
One Shields Ave             Fax:    (530) 752 6635
Davis, CA 95616