Hi Andrew,

> > I definitely didn't kill them, and the machine hasn't been rebooted in
> > 2 months.  Your jobs might have used too much memory and been killed
> > by the Linux kernel.
> >
> > Thanks William, that's probably what happened. I'll try and improve my
> memory management!

I'm sorry your computation where stopped.

I have some extremely CPU intensive computations running on combinat. I
designed it to run on the CPU cache so that it needs very few memory: It
actually runs on 32 core but take less than a MB of memory. I'm watching it on
a regular basis and I remember seeing one of your code which had allocated
mode than 30 GB. If there were only one it shouldn't pose any problem on
combinat. However, there are some virtual machine running and several other
memory eating processes.

Cheers,

Florent