Hi all (Travis in particular since he's working on the file),

A few days ago, the lack of functionality in combinat/skew_tableau.py
(as opposed to combinat/tableau.py) bit me: I was trying to generate
all skew semistandard tableaux of a given shape with a given
max_entry, and noticed that there is no such option. This isn't the
only thing missing, and it seems that skew_tableau.py never got the
love that tableau.py received during development. Are there any
updates to the file floating around between combinat people? I am
aware of trac #14101 (which depends on #14772, which conflicts with
#14808; but even without #14808, the #14101 patch fails on my
sage-5.11beta3 at patching sage/combinat/integer_vector_weighted.py
for some reason). But as far as I understand, this mainly changes the
OOP structure, while leaving the functionality as it is; right,
Travis?

Anyway, I'm assuming this is the wrong time for me to mess with the
file, but once Travis's stuff is positively reviewed, would it be a
good idea to basically copypaste the structure of tableau.py into
skew_tableau.py (with the appropriate changes to the algorithms), or
do you think tableau.py is a mess and should not be imitated? (I'm
asking because such things were told to me about some parts of the
code; I don't have particular reservations about tableau.py.)

  Best regards,
  Darij