Thanks Simon.

2013/7/4 Simon King <simon.k...@uni-jena.de>:
> Hi Vincent,
>
> On 2013-07-04, Vincent Delecroix <20100.delecr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> What I want to do is to define the set of paths in a graph
>
> Directed graph aka quiver? Then you might look at #12630, which is
> makign progress towards being ready for review (which would be followed
> by a Cython version for paths in a quiver).

An undirected graph is a directed graph in which arrows go both ways.
And quiver was not exactly my purpose. I aim to consider simplicial
maps between graphs (vertices are map to vertices and edges are map to
paths). The natural domain of such maps is the set of paths (where the
paths of zero length are in bijection with the set of vertices). Those
maps are useful (if not necessary) to study automorphisms of free
groups.

Is there in #12630 a class Paths built as a groupoid ? Actually I
found that such thing yet exists but only for acyclic graph in
sage.combinat.graph_path.

Vincent