On Thursday, 3 October 2013 09:01:56 UTC+2, Anne Schilling wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I had to disable
>
> trac_14875-remove_cc_dyck_word-ts-upd.patch #+disabled
>
> since the following error message occured:
>
> applying trac_14685_bug_aorder_lazypowerseries.patch
> applying trac_14875-remove_cc_dyck_word-ts-upd.patch
> unable to read trac_14875-remove_cc_dyck_word-ts-upd.patch
> now at: trac_14685_bug_aorder_lazypowerseries.patch
> Abort
>
> Now, even without any patches applied, sage does not even start any
> longer.
> What is going on?

Ah, I hit this problem last night and I assumed that I had somehow broken
my local version of the queue since I hadn't updated for a while. I only
pulled from the queue, so it wasn't me:)

I just deleted my sage-combinat installation and tried to reinstall from
scratch but it won't install, so I can confirm that the queue is definitely
broken. Probably some one needs to rewind the last few commits to get the
queue working again? Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this...

Andrew