Hi,

I figured out (as you probably would believe) that the problem has nothing
to do with #10963 other than it is causing "sage -b" to rebuild
certain files.  The problem is my compilers are out of whack.  It must have
been the
recent version of xcode that I installed.

I touched a bunch of files that seemed to be causing the error
in sage/ext and sage/structure and did "sage -b" this was enough
to trigger the problem.

-Mike