Hi,

For me it is a bug: the behavior of cartesian_product (not
CartesianProduct) is not symmetric...
{{{
sage: C1 = cartesian_product([FiniteEnumeratedSet('abc'),ZZ])
The cartesian product of ({'a', 'b', 'c'}, Integer Ring)
sage: C1
sage: C1.an_element()
('a', 1)
}}}
but
{{{
sage: cartesian_product([ZZ,FiniteEnumeratedSet('abc')])
Traceback (most recent call last):
AttributeError: type object
'sage.rings.integer_ring.IntegerRing_class' has no attribute
'CartesianProduct'
}}}
And by the way, why CartesianProduct still exist ?

I would be happy to fix that if I know what to do.

Best,
Vincent