Sorry about being difficult.

Here is one command:

lie.p_tensor(3,[2],'A1')

Here is an alternative:

C = KirillovReshetikhinCrystal(['A',1,1],1,2)
L = CombinatorialFreeModule(ZZ,C.weight_lattice_realization())
T = TensorProductOfCrystals(*[C]*3)
hw = [ a for a in T if a.e(1) == None ]
sum( L.term( a.weight(), 1 ) for a in hw )

I would like to convince sage (in this simplified example) that these are
"the same".

Thank you for your patience.