Hey Anne,
   Fixed. For some reason, the review patch for #15311 didn't get deleted
from the series file, despite the patch file being removed from the queue.

I also disabled Andrew's trac_Kleshchev-partitions-am.patch since it didn't
apply for me on 5.13.beta0 and we'll be switching to git shortly (as it's
already ported over).

Best,
Travis