Yoooooooooooo !!

> I think the deprecation message is plain wrong, and it should be
> Partitions(n, length=k).cardinality().
> However, this is nowhere near the speed of the deprecated
> number_of_partitions(n, k)... no idea what happened here!

Well, the 'k' parameter itself has been deprecated for a year, so #15466
will just remove it and I will upload that as soon as all the tests will
pass in the combinat folder. At the beginning of this afternoon I wanted to
improve the awfully bad implementation of .random_element() for Words and
it's now 20:30, and I am still stuck behind the screen, and I haven't wrote
a line of this Words patch.

We should just create a combinat2/ folder in Sage's source code, review the
files from combinat/ again and move them to combinat2/ there once they have
been checked >_<

Nathann