Hellooooooooo everybody !!

Because of broken doctests in #12867, I find myself opening the file
sage/categories/examples/algebras_with_basis.py, and about to do something
potentially .... big.

I am about to remplace this
CombinatorialFreeModule.__init__(self, R, Words(alphabet), category =
AlgebrasWithBasis(R))

By this:
CombinatorialFreeModule.__init__(self, R, Words(alphabet, infinite=False),
category = AlgebrasWithBasis(R))

And I would like to know what you think of it. Because I wondered : can you
really define (in Sage) an algebra over (Finite+Infinite) Words, given that
you cannot even check whether two infinite words are ... equal ?

This is my problem. And if there is no reason to create (in Sage) an
algebra over infiinite words, my problem is settled :-P

Tell me what you think !

Nathann