Hmmmmmmmm... I just had Nicolas on the phone who told me that both can be
changed to "finite words only". Aaaaaaaaaand he had Florent around to
confirm.

I also think that the concatenation product is not well defined. And I
actually wrote that in the patch already :-/

On the other hand I did not touch the Shuffle Product.

Well, tell me what you think ^^;

Nathann