Hello,

Is the conference in french ? (the title is in english but most
information are in french)

I am interested but the themes of the conference looks far from Sage
capabilities:
  theme 1: Complex Systems Modelling
  theme 2: Scientific Computing and Parallelism
  theme 3: Signal, Image, Speech and Multimedia
  theme 4: Artificial Intelligence & Computer-based Collaborative Environment
  theme 5: Software Engineering and Information Systems: Models,
Methods and Applications
  theme 6: Computer networks, Telecom, Embedded Systems, Distributed
Systems and Mobility

I will start writing a project if others show up and would be happy if
anybody has suggestions fitting into the themes.

Best,
Vincent