Terribly sorry for all the spamming but I'm truly perplexed by the
following error.  I tried a similar toy example to test the **keywords
syntax and it worked.

I thought I had changed the sage.categories.modules_with_basis.ModulesWithBasis
tensor ParentMethod to accept keyword arguments.

sage/categories/modules_with_basis.py

class ModulesWithBasis(Category_over_base_ring):
    class ParentMethods:
        def tensor(*parents, **keywords):

---------------------

I did sage -b and then ran a test where I tried out the new syntax and
got the following error.

[mshimo@shimozono categories]$ sage -t modules_with_basis.py
Running doctests with ID 2014-02-24-10-24-02-32d69c8c.
Doctesting 1 file.
sage -t modules_with_basis.py
File "modules_with_basis.py", line 456, in
sage.categories.modules_with_basis.ModulesWithBasis.ParentMethods.tensor
Failed example:
    M = A.tensor(A, A, category = ModulesWithBasis(QQ))
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File
"/home/mshimo/sage-git/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sage/doctest/forker.py",
 line 480, in _run
        self.execute(example, compiled, test.globs)
      File
"/home/mshimo/sage-git/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sage/doctest/forker.py",
 line 839, in execute
        exec compiled in globs
      File "<doctest
sage.categories.modules_with_basis.ModulesWithBasis.ParentMethods.tensor[5]>",
line 1, in <module>
        M = A.tensor(A, A, category = ModulesWithBasis(QQ))
    TypeError: tensor() got an unexpected keyword argument 'category'