It's not related to #14019, but a problem with <= comparison in the tensor
product of crystals code. I inadvertently ended up fixing this with #15882
trying to get full coverage to combinat/crystals/tensor_product.py:

sage: u,v = crystals.Tableaux(['A',2], shape=[2,1])[:2]
sage: u,v
sage: u <= v
True
sage: v <= u
False

So let's finish #15882. Nathann, could you do a review of its dependency
#14275?

Best,
Travis