Hello everybody !

I just created a new trac ticket [1] to let us organize the index of all
combinat modules. This thing is a bit hard to read :

http://www.sagemath.org/doc/reference/combinat/index.html

Of course I do not understand half of what all this code does, so I think
the best would be for everybody to checkout this ticket and have a look,
and sort his own stuff. I grouped a bit of things into categories already,
you may [like/not like] it... Well, do come on the ticket and change what
you like. The purpose is to give newcomers some clear idea of what can be
found in the combinat code.

Have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun !

Nathann

[1] http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/16058