Hi guys,

the main part of the PyCon conference just finished yesterday (now, it's
sprint time!). I'm going to write you soon a full report on how great and
useful it was, and also some links to the pycon videos.

But just a quick word right now about some upcomig conferences you should
be aware of:

SciPy about python in Science, is going to be in Austin, Texas, the week
after FPSAC. I'm thinking of attending and invite you to do the same!

Also, some others where I won't be but are also interesting

EuroPython: July 21 - 27 Berlin
EuroSciPy: Cambridge, UK - 27-30 August 2014
PyOhio (Not only for Ohio but more like the Midwest): July 26 - 27, and
this one is free!

As I said, I'm going to write a whole email on WHY you should attend, but
to summarize: you should and it's great!

Cheers