Hi Bruce,

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 06:50:35AM -0700, Bruce wrote:
>    While I am here: I am constructing an infinite dimensional representation
>    of an algebra.
>    This means the next step for me is to construct operators on this vector
>    space (one for each integer)
>    and these operators will satisfy the Temperley-Lieb relations.
>
>    I want to define each operator on the basis and then extend by linearity.
>
>    Is there an existing category I could/should be using?

At this point (and except for the standard case of a vector space
endowed with the action of the scalars) we only have experimental
category code for spaces endowed with an action of an
algebra/group/... I'd say you can just use the category
ModulesWithBasis for your vector space, and define your operators as
a bunch of morphisms constructed using module_morphism.