Yooooooooo !

Hey, just to make it clear: I am not supporting their grant request
industry. I could not care less, and if anything I just hate to see
that people use Sage (which includes some of my own work) to request
solid money for themselves.

I just did not want to let you have the last word when all you do here
is say that "mathematica is better". Nothing smart involved.

About the actual request: I believe that it contains the usuall
bull***, and includes as many fancy words as possible while not
claiming that anything too specific will happen, so that you can do
whatever you want with the money.

Nathann