This is a bug report from a Sage user...

===========================

Hi,

I would like to report a bug in an interval graph recognition
procedure. I am using Sage online (cloud.sagemath.com).
Here is the code:

d='GvGNp?'
G = Graph(d)
i = G.is_interval(certificate = True)
g2 = graphs.IntervalGraph(i.values())
g2.is_isomorphic(G)

Problem:
g2.is_isomorphic(G) gives "False"
print i gives "{0: (0, 6), 1: (1, 4), 2: (5, 12), 3: (2, 7), 4: (14,
16), 5: (15, 17), 6: (3, 10), 7: (11, 13)}"

Alternative software reports that the graph is not interval, while
sage reports that it is, but reported certificate does not match to
the tested graph.

Best regards,

Damian Bogdanowicz, PhD
Gdansk University of Technology, Gdansk, Poland

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics