Hellooooooooo,

> For example, by using the following commands I obtain all meet semi-lattices
> with 4 elements
>
>>P4=[p for p in Posets(4) if p.is_meet_semilattice()]
>>for p in P4: show(p.plot())
>
> I wonder that the algorithm for doing this in Sage.

Oh. Well, in our terminoogy you are not really "enumerating
meet_semilattices" but rather "testing if a poset is a
meet_semilattice" :-)

The good news is that you will find the references that you are
looking for in the documentation:

http://www.sagemath.org/doc/reference/combinat/sage/combinat/posets/hasse_diagram.html#sage.combinat.posets.hasse_diagram.HasseDiagram.meet_matrix

And the source code is there:

http://git.sagemath.org/sage.git/tree/src/sage/combinat/posets/hasse_diagram.py#n975