Dear All!

I am in the process of writing the annual report for the NSF Sage grant
(that funded the various Sage-combinat Days).

It would be great if everyone could take a moment to update all the references
that cite sage-combinat, see

http://www.sagemath.org/library-publications-combinat.html

It would be best to ask Harald Schilly for the git repository and make
changes directly there. If that is too complicated, please send me the
updated/new
bibtex entry. The current bibtex file that is used for the website can be found
here:

http://sagemath.org/files/Sage-Combinat.bib

Thanks everyone!

Anne