Hey all,
   Speaking of CFM, what should we do http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/18750
(sorry to throw it onto the pile Nicolas)? Should CFM always make sure any
input given to it by a user be the proper basis element?

My current fix on #18750 doesn't work, but I believe it is the correct way
forward when the index set is a Parent with a proper element class. (My
current proposal breaks because Cartesian products (currently, but planned
to change) and FiniteEnumerateSet are not in this category.) I believe my
approach could be tweaked to work, but I want to make sure our
specifications are set.

Best,
Travis