Hi,

This question is kind of directed at Nicolas, but I'll accept the answer
from anyone who knows the answer.

On ticket #18675 there was a discussion about the definition of
GradedHopfAlgebra.  It turns out that topologists use a Koszul sign
convention in one of the bi-algebra axioms.

$$(\mu \otimes \mu) \circ (id \otimes \tau \otimes id) \circ (\Delta
\otimes \Delta) = \Delta \circ \mu$$

In combinatorics the twist map is $\tau(x \otimes y) = y \otimes x$

For a topologist a "graded Hopf algebra" implies that the twist map should
satisfy $\tau(x \otimes y) = (-1)^{deg(x)deg(y)} y \otimes x$

I imagine that a Hopf algebra satisfying the first twist satisfies the
tests imposed in the category of GradedHopfAlgebra.  Does the second?
If the second does not satisfy the conditions of being a GradedHopfAlgebra,
where is the code in Sage that would cause that Hopf algebra to fail tests?

-Mike