Dear Sage people,

we have an opportunity to organize some Sage Days in Nigeria (university of
Ibadan). These would be targeted mostly at local people of the university
of Ibadan and other Nigerian universities. We have a local contact who is
in charge of all the practical aspects.

We are looking for volunteers with good Sage knowledge who would be willing
to travel to Nigeria and organize the Sage aspects. I won't be able to
attend but Erik is already very interested. OpenDreamKit project would take
care of all expenses.

The preferred dates are for now July 15-- 19 2019.

Please let me know if you want to come!

Viviane

PS : Nigeria cannot be considered "safe" as a whole country. Nevertheless,
the region of Ibadan is in the safest part, it is considered ok by the
French website
https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs/conseils-par-pays-destination/nigeria/#securite
which I use for all my trips in weird parts of the world. It's a "yellow"
zone. I have been to many yellow zones. We will check with our university
what specific security measures we have to take.