Right I forgot about it.

Take a semi standard tableau that is in the resulting list and should
not be there (or the converse). Apply is_king_tableau. If the result
is not as expected, then it's time to debug is_king_tableau. If the
result is as expected, then something went wrong with how you used it.

In both cases, if you need further help, report precise sequences of
commands you typed in so that it can be reproduced and analyzed.

Nicolas M. Thiéry "Isil" <nthi...@users.sf.net>