Hello to every body. My name is Pere  and I'm trying to build a
extension module with pyrex that later will be integrated into sage, but
I  found some problems. When I run the test that I attach into this mail
I'll get this error:

-- *** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev): 0x081567a0 ***

And this errors is going to make me fool, because i can not find the
problem. This test is working with a shared lib (I'll attach the related
source files, only those ones related with large_kernel function). The
first thing that i did was try to debug with valgrind the shared lib,
but this was ok and without any memory related problems.

I need some help,

Regards

|Pere Urbón Bayes      JabberID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]             |o_o |
|Dept. of Information and Communication's Engineering          |:_/ |