Hi William,

If I'm not mistaken sage-2.0 release time frame is less than 2 months
away. *gulp*. Do you have a sorta *fine*-grained todo list for sage-2.0?
If so can you make it available online (wiki perhaps). It'll keep
developers in the loop and provide fodder for interested folks to dive in.
I don't see anything of that sort at the wiki
http://sage.math.washington.edu:9001/

The last-minuteness of sage-1.5 was *interesting* but I totally dug it
esp. the IRC!

Regards,
Ifti.

ps: High time to turn on, tune in and hopefully not drop out!