On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:07:31 -0800, Jason Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Another consideration, since you've already decided on a Mac Pro, is
> to get Parallels (a commerical virtualization package for OS X).  It
> will allow you to run all the Linux and Windows Distributions you want
> on the Mac Pro.  Plus, if you wait until late Jan. to purchase the
> machine, it will probably have 2 Quad-core Xeons in it... that's 8
> cores which is very well suited to virtualization.  Load that thing up
> with (third party!) RAM and you'll have all the hardware you need for
> Intel Core 2 testing.

Cool.  I have a licensed copy of Parallels on my laptop that I use
all the time, which I realy like.  Last week when I was at the coffee
shop across the street from my apartment, I randomly met one of the
guys who works at Parallels (which is a local Seattle company + 85
"offshore" devs in Russia...).

william