On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 09:01:57AM -0800, William Stein wrote:
> Yes.  E.g., there is a large table of graphs that one person made, and another
> very large table of reflexive polytopes in dimension <= 4.  Both are best
> queried using SQL.   Gonzalo Tornario once made a very nice SQLite database
> of Cremona's tables of elliptic curves.  I have a lot of data that might
> best be stored as a SQL table.

The database with Cremona's tables is up-to-date, I can contribute it
and/or the scripts to generate it (bash+perl+wget+pari+sqlite+...).
The database currently (conductor up to 130k) weights 500+ Mb, and it
takes 2-3 hours to generate (it computes /all/ quadratic twists in the
tables).

I also have a database for some of William's data on newforms of
weight 2, although it is more limited (I believe up to level 5k or
so).

There is also a database of ternary quadratic forms computed by
myself.

The data is online at http://www.ma.utexas.edu/users/tornaria/cnt/;
unfortunately you cannot do sql queries on the databases, but you can
browse around, including taking quadratic twists, etc.

Best, Gonzalo