A wonderful interface and a very useful way of browsing the
documentation.

The help accessibility would really improve if from the prompt it
would be possible to jump to the relevant reference page,
for instance via:

doc(IntegerRing)

Usage script:

1. I am working in sage and need help on, say, VectorSpace.
2. Using tab completion I have found the right candidates for the name
of the routine
3. With "VectorSpace?" I have gained some insight in its use, but I
need to read up on the background info.
4. I type doc(VectorSpace) and one of the following alternatives
happen:
  a. The relevant documentation gets inserted in my current worksheet
  b. A new tab/browser window opens on the relevant documentation
  c. A new tab/browser window opens with a bunch of entries extracted
from the documentation index that seem relevant
(putting me one click away from the desired information)

Note that options (b) and (c) would even be feasible from the command
line, using "firefox -remote" or something similar.
I use magma with option "c" set up.

Ad 3: Would it be possible to typeset the "...?" information using
tex2html? It would make it much more pleasant to ready, especially
because the mathematics typesetting is now of such a high quality.

Oh, and can you fully hyperlink the documentation, so that you can
jump around via in-text references?

[If people get all kinds of ideas how to improve something, it's
usually a sign you've done something really well]