Dear Dr. Jeffrey Leon, my name is Pere Urbón-Bayes [0] and I'm an
Spanish Software Engineer. Since I was with a research group at the
Autonomous University of Barcelona [1] doing some developments
on error correcting codes theory I'm so interested on it.

Now I'm contributing with a free software project leaded by Dr William
Stein [2], and as a contribution I'm interested to develop some software
that can compute the Automorphism groups of error correcting codes.
Mainly I found that your article and your software for guava are the
main reference.

But I have some problems related with your software license, can you
tell me something about it? Is this free? Can you GPL it? I can't found
it anywhere.

I'll be really glad If I could work with your software and algorithms,
they will help me much.

Waiting some news, yours

Pere,

PD0: Sorry for my English, I'm no sow good.

PD1: links:

[0] http://blog.purbon.com

[1] http://deic.uab.es

[2] http://modular.math.washington.edu/