On Apr 23, 2007, at 11:21 , Bobby Moretti wrote:

> In terms of features, something comparable to Apple's grapher
> application
> would be nice. Specifically, if you give, say, a polynomial in two
> variables, it should automagically do implicit plotting. I think
> that having
> dead simple implicit plotting could be a huge selling point for SAGE.

FWIW, Apple's Grapher comes from an app called Curvus Pro, which is
no longer available.  I'm not positive of this, but I believe it was
open source.  I don't have the source, but if it were, it may be
gathering dust on a disk somewhere.  The company that developed the
app sold it and took it off the market (along with the source, if it
were ever there :-}).

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large, Director
Institute for the Enhancement of the Director's Income