Hi All,

I am currently in Europe for inteviews, and not able to connect my
laptop to the net and access the LinBox svn server.
I plan to apply Michael's patches to the svn, and create the new
linbox spkg asap right after that, say next monday or so.

As for ATLAS, a PIIISSE2 is fine for most Intel32, but athlon64 users
will not be happy. i don't see any easy answer for this pb. Maybe just
options 3) 4-ATLAS-INTEL32) 4-ATLAS-ATHLON64) ?

Sorry for the delay.

Clement