Hi,

My name is Andrew Budker and I'm a fourth year undergraduate
Mathematics of Computation student at UCLA. This quarter (and over the
summer) I'll be taking an independent studies course with Nathan Ryan,
and hope to be able to contribute to the SAGE project. I've taken two
courses in cryptology, one applied and one theoretical. Ultimately, I
would like to add several hashes, modes of operation, and several
modern cryptosystem implementations to the Sage crypto package. I just
wanted to introduce myself, and find out if anyone was currently
working on similar additions to the crypto package.

-Andrew Budker