Hi,

Wow, Didier, many thanks for helping with the Solaris port
of SAGE!  I've been wanting to finish this forever, and got
stuck -- for example on linbox -- your help is *greatly* appreciated.
Some of my notes related to this are here:
   http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/was/lj/todo.txt

Again, thanks!

  William

--