Nils Bruin has addressed most of the points I was going to make, but I
did notice one minor thing in testing the new notebook - it actually
effects the old one too:

If you have a comment with a question mark, the question mark gets
parsed by the help system.  I consider this undesirable behavior.  For
example, the line

# Is this a bug?

has output:

No object 'sh.bug' currently defined.

...which certainly isn't what I would expect.

Cheers,
Marshall Hampton