Hi,

I'm completely and totally swamped by patches and improvements to SAGE
that so many people are sending me.   *By far* the best chance you have for
getting your patch into SAGE is to create a trac ticket at

    http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac

for your patch, describe your patch there, attach the patch (or post
a link to it), and *most importantly* mark that your patch is
for an upcoming SAGE milestone (e.g., sage-2.9), by selecting
something from the milestone box in the lower right.

The way I'm doing releases now is that I look at each trac ticket
that's marked for that release milestone, and if it's ready, include
it.  If a trac ticket isn't marked for a milestone, I might not see
the relevant patch.

If you sent me a patch that you think should be in SAGE soon, check
trac -- if there is no mention of your patch anywhere, it meets
I probably missed it in the bazillions of emails I get.  So make a trac
ticket for it.

As always, get a trac account by writing to me if you don't already have
one.

 -- William

--
William Stein