On Saturday 08 September 2007 11:09, David Harvey wrote:
> > I think this may be something in your ambient environment which
> > scons handles
> > differently than autoconf and friends.
>
> Is "ambient environment" a technical unix term? Is that the same as
> my environment?

No, sorry.  I was intending it as a bit more generic than the technical term
environment.  The bit that I understood on the similar IRC conversation
seemed like you were linking to a gmp outside your sage tree.  Now, how that
would have occurred is probably a matter of the technical-term environment.

--
Joel