On Sep 10, 3:30 pm, "Mike Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Pablo mentioned that it'd be nice to have a Mercurial plugin for Trac.
>  It turns out (a bit unsurprisingly -- there seems to be a plugin for
> everything for Trac) that there is an experimental
> one:http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracMercurial
>
> I think it'd be a nice feature to have on the Trac server.
>
> --Mike

Hello Mike,
we discussed this at some point in #sage-devel and the consensus was
at that point to discuss it again in person at SD6. The mercurial
plugin was considered high priority. #471 and #523 are the two tickets
in trac currently requesting trac improvements, among them the
mercurial plugin.

For more suggestions there is even http://trac-hacks.org/ which has a
myriad of hacks, macros and plugings to pick from.

Cheers,

Michael