On 10/9/07, jmakov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No. I just wanted to check the status on these things and get some
> advice wether or not one should think in that direction. Do any teams
> exists that are working on this problem? If so I would like to join
> them.

There's something called dsage in Sage for coarse grain parallel computation.
There is a tiny bit of documentation for it here:
   http://sagemath.org/doc/html/ref/module-sage.dsage.dsage.html
"Yi Qiang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> is the person behind that.

Sage also includes IPython1, which is meant for fine-grained more interactive
parallel computation, and is written by Fernando Perez and several other
people.

 -- William