On 10/11/07, John Voight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is this supposed to happen?

That should definitely not happen.  It's likely a bug
of some sort.  Could you try just removing the file
/home/was/s/devel/sage-main/.hg/hgrc?
You should make your own ~jvoight/.hgrc file.
Please let me know if that works.   If so, I need to make
sure to remove .hg/hgrc from the sage distro.

Thanks for reporting this problem.

William

--
William Stein