On 10/17/07, Pierre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> a 'sage-import' command would also make a lot of sense.

Something like that definitely makes sense.

What about

   load foo.sage

to load as usual, and

   sage_import foo.sage

to do the same as load but put everything in the foo namespace?
I wonder if the command will be too hard to remember.
Another possibility would be:

   load foo.sage as foo

would make it so everything in foo.sage is imported into the foo
namespace.  Then

   attach foo.sage as foo

could also be implemented.  Also one could do

    load foo.sage as bar

to put everything in the bar namespace.

Thoughts?

--